Drastic DS Emulator is an emulator designed to accommodate the Nintendo games on unsupported operating systems like the Android OS. Popular Emulator allows you to play Nintendo games on Android smartphone. It was designed by Exophase based on the Nintendo framework and was released for the first time to users in 2016.
This application has been tagged the best mobile emulator currently, and this could be true as it can run every single Nintendo DS game ever released on your Android smartphone smoothly and without any lags. And the best thing about this app is that its size is only 12 megabytes, which means it will not take up too much space on your phone.
Drastic DS Emulator is available on the Google Play Store, but it costs $5.99. Even though users have to pay for this app, it still has over a million downloads with lots of 5-star rating in the feedbacks. That tells you a lot about how much value this application delivers. Drastic DS Emulator packs in its latest version a lot of new modifications and features that are absolutely non-existent in other emulators.
With Drastic DS Emulator, you can make the graphics of your gameplay a lot better than it originally is and this feature comes in handy for fast devices. The “Save state” allows you to save your game at any point you want. You can also use any of the thousand cheat codes available for Nintendo games using this emulator. There is also the fast forward feature for increasing the emulation of the app. Overall, this is an app you want to have if you still enjoy playing those Nintendo games on your Android smartphone.
Drastic DS Emulator
Drastic DS comes with a lot of impressive features that generally improve the user experience when using the app. You also have the option to save your games to Google Drive instead of taking up space on your device’s storage memory. Check out some of those features below:
- It makes it possible for you to play Nintendo games on your Android smartphone.
- Drastic DS Emulator helps improve the graphics of any game you are playing. In other words, it supports high-resolution display and can render game graphics up to two times the resolution of 3D games.
- It has the ability to render gameplay in either landscape or portrait mode. It also has a customizable screen position feature where you can have two parallel screens or one screen at the top and one below.
- You can save your game progress.
- Drastic supports Nintendo game cheats.
- It has a fast-forward feature which allows you to increase the app’s emulation.
- It gives you to option to save your games to Google Drive so you can conserve your device’s storage memory.
- Battery saving feature for users to enjoy gameplay for hours.
On the Google Play Store, there are two versions of Drastic DS Emulator which are the demo version and the full version. In the Demo version, users can download it for free and will be allowed to use the app for 30 minutes before they will be asked to purchase the full version. To get the full version, the user will have to pay $5.99. This is why we are providing you with this article so that you can get a safe link to download the full version of this emulator and have access to its full features.
Drastic DS Emulator APK Download
|Name:||Drastic DS Emulator|
|Updated||r18.104.22.168a (March 2019)|
|Download Link||Drastic DS Emulator APK|
How to Install Drastic DS Emulator APK on Android
Not many people want to pay as much as $5.99 for a mobile app. If you fall into that category of people, this article is for you. We will provide you with a link where you can download and install Drastic DS Emulator for free without paying a penny. It is quite simple, and if you are new to the Android OS, you will get the hang of the process by following the steps below.
#1 – Visit this link from the above table to download latest Drastic DS Emulator APK.
#2 – If you are using a PC, go ahead and download it. All you need to do after is to transfer the APK file to your Android Smartphone. Take note of the folder you copy the file to.
#3 – Go to “Settings” on your Android device and click on “Security.” Scroll down to “Unknown Sources” and turn on the toggle switch next to it.
#4 – Open file manager on your Android smartphone and go to the location in which the APK file is saved. Click on the APK file to start the installation process. If your Android device does not have a File Manager, you can use some other 3rd party file manager applications such as ES Explorer.
#5 – Click on Install and Wait for some seconds for the app to install. After installing, click on “Done.”
#6 – Go back to your device’s application menu to launch the app.
How to Install & Play Games on Drastic DS Emulator
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “FX File Explorer.”
- Install and launch the app.
- Open your storage memory and open the folder where you have saved the file for the game you want to play.
- Click on the file, and on the next screen, click on “Open As.”
- Click on “Drastic.”
- Your game will load in the Nintendo game interface.
Now you can enjoy your game.
Drastic DS Emulator has been named as the best Nintendo DS emulator for Android, and if you are looking to enjoy this app for free, you can use our link. If you follow the steps that we highlighted above, you should have no problems installing the app. Once the emulator is up and running on your Android device, you can begin to enjoy as many Nintendo games as you can on your Android device without any problems.