Drastic DS Emulator is an emulator designed to accommodate the Nintendo games on unsupported operating systems like the Android OS. Popular Emulator allows you to play Nintendo games on Android smartphones. It was designed by Exophase based on the Nintendo framework and was released for the first time to users in 2016.
This application has been tagged as the best mobile emulator currently, and this could be true as it can run every single Nintendo DS game ever released on your Android smartphone smoothly and without any lags. And the best thing about this app is that its size is only 12 megabytes, which means it will not take up too much space on your phone.
Drastic DS Emulator APK is available on the Google Play Store, but it costs $5.99. Even though users have to pay for this app, it still has over a million downloads with lots of 5-star ratings in the feedback. That tells you a lot about how much value this application delivers. Drastic DS Emulator packs in its latest version a lot of new modifications and features that are absolutely non-existent in other emulators.
With Drastic, you can make the graphics of your gameplay a lot better than it originally is and this feature comes in handy for fast devices. The “Save state” allows you to save your game at any point you want. You can also use any of the thousand cheat codes available for Nintendo games using this emulator. There is also the fast forward feature for increasing the emulation of the app. Overall, this is an app you want to have if you still enjoy playing those Nintendo games on your Android smartphone.
Drastic DS Emulator
Drastic DS comes with a lot of impressive features that generally improve the user experience when using the app. You also have the option to save your games to Google Drive instead of taking up space on your device’s storage memory. Check out some of those features below:
- It makes it possible for you to play Nintendo games on your Android smartphone.
- Drastic DS Emulator helps improve the graphics of any game you are playing. In other words, it supports high-resolution display and can render game graphics up to two times the resolution of 3D games.
- It has the ability to render gameplay in either landscape or portrait mode. It also has a customizable screen position feature where you can have two parallel screens or one screen at the top and one below.
- You can save your game progress.
- Drastic APK supports Nintendo game cheats.
- It has a fast-forward feature which allows you to increase the app’s emulation.
- It gives you to option to save your games to Google Drive so you can conserve your device’s storage memory.
- Battery saving feature for users to enjoy gameplay for hours.
NOTE: On the Google Play Store, there are two versions of the Drastic DS Emulator which are the demo version and the full version. In the Demo version, users can download it for free and will be allowed to use the app for 30 minutes before they will be asked to purchase the full version. To get the full version, the user will have to pay $5.99. This is why we are providing you with this article so that you can get a safe link to download the full version of this emulator and have access to its full features.
Drastic DS Emulator APK Download
|Name:||Drastic DS Emulator|
|Version||Android 4.1 and up|
|Download Link||Drastic DS Emulator APK|
How to Install Drastic DS Emulator APK on Android
- Not many people want to pay as much as $5.99 for a mobile app. If you fall into that category of people, this article is for you. We will provide you with a link where you can download and install Drastic DS Emulator for free without paying a penny. It is quite simple, and if you are new to the Android OS, you will get the hang of the process by following the steps below.
- Visit this link from the above table to download the latest Drastic DS Emulator APK.
- If you are using a PC, go ahead and download it. All you need to do after is to transfer the APK file to your Android Smartphone. Take note of the folder you copy the file to.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device and click on “Security.” Scroll down to “Unknown Sources” and turn on the toggle switch next to it.
- Open file manager on your Android smartphone and go to the location in which the APK file is saved. Click on the APK file to start the installation process. If your Android device does not have a File Manager, you can use some other 3rd party file manager applications such as ES Explorer.
- Click on Install and Wait for some seconds for the app to install. After installing, click on “Done.”
- Go back to your device’s application menu to launch the app.
How to Install & Play Games on Drastic DS Emulator
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “FX File Explorer.”
- Install and launch the app.
- Open your storage memory and open the folder where you have saved the file for the game you want to play.
- Click on the file, and on the next screen, click on “Open As.”
- Click on “Drastic.”
- Your game will load in the Nintendo game interface.
Now you can enjoy your game.
Best Nintendo DS Games to Play on Drastic DS Emulator
The Nintendo DS is one of the most loved and popular handheld game consoles. Many game lovers enjoyed playing games on it for several years, and it comfortably was in the same league with the PSP and the GameBoy. However, the widespread use of smartphones has reduced the demand for handheld consoles because virtually every game now has an Android version, which is making handheld consoles such as the Nintendo DS go extinct.
For users who still want to enjoy the experience of playing Nintendo DS games, they can now create an environment for the Nintendo DS within their mobile phones. What this means is that you can download an app to emulate the Nintendo DS, which will allow you to play any Nintendo DS game on your mobile phone.
So, instead of carrying two devices around, you can have all your Nintendo DS games on your mobile phone and enjoy them alongside your regular mobile phone operations. The only catch here is that the development of the Nintendo DS emulator platform has not attained its full potential, so there aren’t a lot of games available yet. Nevertheless, we were able to do a round-up on a few games that worked quite well. So, check out the best Nintendo games to play on the DraStic DS Emulator.
Backyard Baseball 10
To experience the nostalgia of playing the very first Backyard Baseball game, this is one of the games that you should play on the DraStic DS Emulator. It is a great game. To play on DraStic as all your favorite backyard players are still featured. You also have the option to play with different MLB Stars from as far back as 2010. It may not be the most in-depth baseball simulation game, but it brings back all that we felt with Backyard Baseball back then.
Top Spin 3
This is a favorite for tennis lovers as it features the best tennis stars going as far back as 2008. It is a more realistic tennis simulation than its GameBoy counterpart, Mario Tennis. It is fast-paced, pulse-pounding, engrossing and over-the-top adrenaline pumping. Playing this game puts you in a tennis final-like state of mind only that you are the one controlling the player. You should check it out on your DraStic DS Emulator.
Dragon Quest V -Hand of the Heavenly Bride
If you are a huge fan of RPGs, then you should know that this is the most influential of them all, and playing this game on your smartphone just makes things better. In this game, you set out on a journey through life as a little boy who travels with his father, grows into adulthood, get married, and have children. It also features a mechanic that collects monsters, which gives rise to Digimon, Pokemon, and a host of other RPGs. Just like your typical Dragon Quest Game, it helps you relax and at the same time, sucks you to the point of getting engrossed.
Animal Crossing: Wild World
This game has been around for more than a decade, and it is the next best option for people who found Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp too limited. It is quite enjoyable on mobile using the Drastic DS Emulator, whether you use the touch controls or the virtual gamepad. You can easily switch between the control options at any point in time. Every time you load Wild World, DraStic DS already synchronizes your DS’ time to that of your smartphone, so you do not have to set the time manually.
Metroid Prime Pinball
Handball pinball games have always been great. We had Mario Pinball Land on the Game Boy Advance and Pokemon Pinball on The GameBoy, so it is not exactly new. However, pinball games have quite slim pickings on the DS, and the only pinball game worth playing is Metroid Prime Pinball. It has fantastic gameplay, and it is developed by the same developers that developed Mario Pinball. You should try out Metroid Prime Pinball on your DraStic DS Emulator if Mario Pinball Land is boring you already.
Is DraStic DS Emulator free?
No, it is not free. It costs $5.99 on the Google PlayStore.
Can I play 3D Games on DraStic?
No. DraStic DS Emulator supports only 2D games.
What is the minimum Android system requirement to run the DraStic DS Emulator?
You must have a minimum of Android 2.3.3 and 255 MB RAM to run DraStic on your Android device.
Is DraStic DS available on iOS devices?
No, it is available only on Android devices.
Can I use MOGA Controllers with DraStic DS?
Yes, MOGA controllers work with the latest version of DraStic DS, and it automatically assigns the controls.
Do I need BIOS files to run games on DraStic DS?
No. Games will run fine without BIOS files.
Drastic DS Emulator has been named as the best Nintendo DS emulator for Android, and if you are looking to enjoy this app for free, you can use our link. If you follow the steps that we highlighted above, you should have no problems installing the app. Once the emulator is up and running on your Android device, you can begin to enjoy as many Nintendo games as you can on your Android device without any problems.